Sunday, September 2, 2012

Recent Commissions

Here are a couple of recently finished commissions.  I was lucky to be working with some wonderful (and wonderfully patient!) people who wanted me to paint their dogs and grandchildren.  I was especially looking forward to painting the boys.  They are so adorable, and I love painting little hands and feet.  I'm super happy with the way these paintings turned out, but disappointed in my inability to get the colors to show up accurately in the pictures.  I hope you'll take my word for it that they look much better in person!



22" x 28"
Soft Pastel on Suede Matboard




18" x 24"
Soft Pastel on Suede Matboard



3 comments:

hmuxo said...

These commissions are SPECTACULAR, Kari!!! Absolutely perfect!! they will love it! (I hope my excitement comes through!)

Kari Tirrell said...

Thank you so much, Hilda!

Olga Díaz OlgaD.Art said...

Kari no me canso de ver tus trabajos. He leido lo que el juez dijo sobre otro de tus cuadros, tiene toda la razón, en este que es una maravilla, la mirada del perro de la derecha es espectacular, real, precioso. Muchas felicidades.