Monday, November 14, 2016

ARC Select at Rehs Contemporary Galleries

The opening for the ARC Select exhibit at Rehs Contemporary Galleries was awesome! A big thank you to my friends and online followers who came to the opening! It meant a lot to be able to meet some of the people I've been corresponding with for years. And it was super fun to walk in and see that one of my paintings had already sold!



"Fowl Play"
18" x 36"
Acrylic on panel
(SOLD)

Apparently, a judge from California had seen the painting in an article about the show in American Art Collector magazine and wanted it for his office. I love that! Perfect place for it. 

Other pieces in the exhibit:


"Duck Duck Goose"
18" x 36"
Acrylic on panel



"Future Prince"
12" x 24"
Acrylic on panel



"Shell Game"
12" x 24"
Acrylic on panel
(SOLD)



"Tattletale"
18" x 24"
Acrylic on panel
(SOLD)



"Tin Menagerie"
24" x 36"
Acrylic on panel


For purchase information, please call Lance Rehs at 212-355-5710.

5 East 57th Street
8th Floor
New York City, NY 10022
(212) 355-5710

2 comments:

hmuxo said...

I only wish that everyone can see your paintings in person Kari!!!! I'm so delighted to have seen them at Rehs gallery! You're an amazing artist and I'm so glad we met!

Kari Tirrell said...

You're so sweet, Hilda - thank you! I was really happy you were able to come to the opening. It was so great to meet you! :)