Friday, May 11, 2012

New Painting, New Gallery

I am very happy to announce that I am now being represented by the Elliott Fouts Gallery! I've been a fan of this gallery for a few years now, and I'm thrilled for the opportunity for my work to hang alongside the work of artists I've admired for so long:  Christopher Stott, Alvin Richard, Theresa Fisher, Todd Ford, Bryan Mark Taylor, Vic Vicini, and other great artists.

This is one of a few smaller works I'm sending down to the gallery for their Grand Opening celebration on June 9, 2012.  They are moving to a larger space, and the building looks amazing!  If you're within driving distance to Sacramento, CA, it will definitely be worth attending.  For more information, visit Elliott Fouts Gallery's web site.



"Game Over"
9" x 12"
Soft Pastel

For information regarding this painting, please contact Elliott Fouts Gallery, (916) 736-1429.

Follow Elliott Fouts Gallery on Facebook.

(SOLD)

No comments: