Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Featured Artist: Visual Language Magazine

I'm very happy to be a featured artist in the December issue of  Visual Language Magazine.  It was a great experience working with the folks at Visual Language, and an honor to have my work chosen for the cover!  My article begins on page 114, and basically I talk about why I do what I do.  Here's a link to just my article, or you can browse the whole magazine.  I hope you enjoy it!



"Banana Bread 2"
9" x 12"
Soft Pastel
(SOLD)

4 comments:

hmuxo said...

Congratulations Kari on selling this beautiful painting and for the wonderful article...what an honor!!

Kari Tirrell said...

Thank you, Hilda! :)

Unknown said...

this is impressive! it's more like a photo! great job!
peintures

Kari Tirrell said...

Thanks so much! Very nice of you.